The Daisy, the flower that symbolises innocence and purity is celebrated with this exceptionally designed featuring White Enamel Petals and Seven Real Topaz Gemstones.
For that special touch and to make your ring even more special, all the rings in our collection are delicately and expertly handcrafted in 925 Sterling Silver and finished with an 18ct Gold or Silver Rhodium Plating
- Material:...............925 Sterling Silver
- Gemstone:............ Topaz
- Gemstone Colour:White
- Number of Stones: Seven ( 7)
- Other Material:...... White Enamel
- Model No.:............. 800-3.19
All our Sterling Silver Jewellery is Rhodium plated so it has a very bright finish, similar to white gold, it also protects the Silver while at the same time diminishes greatly the possibility of the silver tarnishing.Ring Sizes
- UK J, EUR 49, - Internal Diameter 15.6mm
- UK K, EUR 51, - Internal Diameter 16.2mm
- UK M, EUR 53, - Internal Diameter 16.8mm
- UK N/O, EUR 55, - Internal Diameter 17.5mm
- UK P, EUR 57, - Internal Diameter 18.1mm
- UK Q/R, EUR 59, - Internal Diameter 18.7mm
- UK S, EUR 61, - Internal Diameter 19.4mm
Delivery & Returns
We have Suspended all Delivery Charges to any address in the UK and Europe and are therefore offering FREE DELIVERY for all orders of any Value.
We have also suspended Click & Collect service
UK & Eurozone: £5/€6 or FREE on orders over £50/€55-Up to 3 working days
UK & Eurozone: Free Click and collect available in certain parts of the UK, Ireland & Malta*
Rest of the World: £22/€25/$28 or FREE on orders over £150/€180/$200 – Up to 5 working days.
* Find out more about which stockist are participating in the Click and Collect scheme here
All stones used in our collection are Real Natural Gemstones, and are always hand set into the jewellery piece.
Jewellery often carries a lot of love, as jewellery is often gifted between people in love. This is the reason why we always use precious gemstones. Gemstones that are full of love, meaningfulness and passion.
Every woman should experience this feeling – every day of her life.
You can find further information about the gemstones we use here.
Many factors can influence the wear and tear of your jewellery. You should take the same care of your jewellery as you would your favourite piece of dress or footwear. To keep your jewellery looking its best, we advise that you follow our Jewellery Care Advice.
If you do, you should enjoy wearing your CJW jewellery for years.