Swiss Movement Ladies Collect Watch with a Moving Genuine Diamond
- Movement:______________Swiss Movement - Quartz
- Face Design:___________ World Map
- Face Colour_____________ Black
- Case Finish______________Gold
- Dial & Hands Colour_____Gold
- Case Diameter__________24mm
- Case Material___________Steel
- Strap/Bracelet__________ Gold Plated Steel Bracelet
- Water Resistance________3 ATM
- Gemstone:______________ Diamond
- Gemstone Colour:______ White
- Number of Stones:______One (1)
- Model No:_______________334GBL-World
Why not personalise your watch to reflect your mood and personality by choosing an additional Leather Strap that you can change in a few seconds.
User Information Notice
STOPPERSYour watch is fitted with two stoppers in the Elements Channel. These stoppers are there for a technical function. You must Never Remove the stoppers, as removing them will result in voiding of the warranty.
Delivery & Returns
We have Suspended all Delivery Charges to any address in the UK and Europe and are therefore offering FREE DELIVERY for all orders of any Value.
We have also suspended Click & Collect service
UK & Eurozone: £5/€6 or FREE on orders over £50/€55-Up to 3 working days
UK & Eurozone: Free Click and collect available in certain parts of the UK, Ireland & Malta*
Rest of the World: £22/€25/$28 or FREE on orders over £150/€180/$200 – Up to 5 working days.
* Find out more about which stockist are participating in the Click and Collect scheme here
All stones used in our collection are Real Natural Gemstones, and are always hand set into the jewellery piece.
Jewellery often carries a lot of love, as jewellery is often gifted between people in love. This is the reason why we always use precious gemstones. Gemstones that are full of love, meaningfulness and passion.
Every woman should experience this feeling – every day of her life.
You can find further information about the gemstones we use here.
Many factors can influence the wear and tear of your jewellery. You should take the same care of your jewellery as you would your favourite piece of dress or footwear. To keep your jewellery looking its best, we advise that you follow our Jewellery Care Advice.
If you do, you should enjoy wearing your CJW jewellery for years.